Every Arsaeus piece is crafted with quality stones precious metals!
Keep your pieces looking their absolute best
- Always remove your jewellery during heavy activity - soft metals can bend during an accident or if hit against a tough surface.
- Store pieces separately in pouches to avoid scratching.
- Necklaces are best stored hanging to keep from tangling.
- Sterling silver, brass and bronze will tarnish naturally over time. Store silver and brass pieces in zip lock bags to keep from oxidizing. Clean your silver and brass jewellery with warm water, dish soap and baking soda and gently scrub with a soft toothbrush. Avoid using harmful chemical cleaners.
- Gold-plated* pieces are sweat and water sensitive. Avoid harsh cleansers, chemicals and polishing cloths. Always remove gold-plated pieces before showering or swimming. Keep out of contact with chemicals, lotions, perfumes and sprays. To clean gold-plated pieces - simply buff with a soft dry cloth.
Gold and Engagement Rings
Remove Jewellery During Heavy Activity
Always remove your jewellery during heavy activity - any stone, even a diamond, can be chipped during an accident or if hit against a tough surface.
Cleaning Your Jewellery
Gold does not tarnish - here's how to restore your jewellery to its original shine! We recommend cleaning your jewellery with warm water, dish soap and baking soda and gently scrubbing with a soft toothbrush. Avoid using harmful chemical cleaners.
Routine Stone Maintenance
We recommend routine maintenance on your jewellery with precious stones every 6-12 months, including cleaning, polishing and checking the gem settings. This keeps your jewellery looking beautiful and your gemstones secure. We are happy to do this maintenance for you at our Toronto studio. If you notice a stone is loose, stop wearing the piece and contact us to arrange for settings to be checked and tightened.
Insure Your Gold Jewellery
We do not sell insurance for your gold jewellery or center stones in cases of loss or damage. To protect your investment, we highly recommend insuring your jewellery under a homeowners/renters insurance policy. We include a certificate of authenticity/appraisal with jewellery pieces valued over $2,000 for you to give your insurance provider.