We stand behind our jewellery 100% and offer a 1 year warranty that covers your first free sizing, any repairs due to any material or fabrication defects, and any small stone loss. We include a certificate of authenticity/appraisal for you to give your insurance provider.
Certificate of Authenticity
A certificate of authenticity/appraisal is included with completed pieces valued over $2,000. Our jewellery is appraised by a gemology specialist and you will receive a document detailing all the materials, metal, quality/specs of the stone(s) included in the piece: (the gold karat and the amount in grams, stone measurements, weight, other specifications, and replacement value.
We do not sell insurance for your jewellery in cases of loss or damage. We highly recommend insuring your jewellery under a homeowners/renters insurance policy with your appraisal provided.
One Free Ring Resizing
If your custom ring doesn't fit you just right, we offer a one-time first sizing complimentary within the first year of purchase. This may be the case if the ring is a surprise, so we expect some tweaking may be required. We still recommend doing the best you can to get the ring size right the first time. Additional fees will apply to any size adjustments after 1 year of purchase or for multiple adjustments made.
Clients who live outside Toronto/International are responsible for shipping the ring back to our studio and possible duty costs, for re-sizing needed. Or we suggest using your local jewellery store for sizing for convenience. We are not responsible for any damages that may occur during re-sizing outside our studio.
Craftsmanship Guarantee & 1 Year Warranty
We stand behind our craftsmanship! During the process we will inform you about the best design and material options to ensure lifetime durability for your piece. The gold and stones are also checked for defects during the process and before final handoff.
We offer a 1 year warranty that covers your first free sizing, any repairs due to any material or fabrication defects and any small stone loss. Additional fees will apply for any repairs or adjustments made after 1 year of purchase.
Within the 1st Year:
- If your piece requires repair due to a defect in materials or fabrication, the repair will be done free of charge.
- If your piece is noticeably damaged due to an accident, shows signs of improper care, or is damaged in any other manner, repairs will be made at a cost.
- If small stones (2mm and smaller) are lost they will be replaced free of charge.
- Ring sizing is complimentary.
- Refinishing items is complimentary.
After 1 Year:
- If your piece has become damaged, or deteriorated over time with normal daily wear-and-tear - repair charges will apply.
- If your piece has become damaged due to an accident, shows signs of improper care, or is damaged in any other manner - repairs will be made at a cost.
- Losing small stones after 1 year - repairs and replacements will be made at a cost.
- Ring sizing due to weight gain or loss, body changes or switching fingers after 1 year - alteration / repair charges will apply.
Center stones are not covered under our warranty. Always remove your jewellery during heavy activity - any stone, even a diamond, can be chipped during an accident or if hit against a tough surface. Please visit our jewellery care page for more information.
If any alterations or repairs are made to your piece by another jeweller outside our studio, the warranty may be voided and additional fees may apply. We are not responsible for any damages that may occur during re-sizing or repairs made outside our studio. Please visit our purchasing and shipping policies page for more information on alternations and repairs.